Behind werpflegtwie GmbH (founded in 2014) stands a highly competent team of gerontologists, developers, project managers and media economists. Their goal is it to make professional care offerings more transparent. They are therefore continuously working on the further development of the already established online portal for good care with an integrated rating system for care facilities and outpatient care services: www.werpflegtwie.de
Currently, werpflegtwie GmbH is expanding its services for care companies that are looking for reinforcement for their care teams or want to constantly develop their existing staff. In this context, the werpflegtwie team offers, among other things, webinars on relevant topics, such as these:
- Recruit caregivers using online tools
- Creating and establishing social media policies
- Getting started on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok and more.
- Attractive incentives and benefits for your nursing staff
- Advantages of permanent employees over temporary workers
- Mastering challenges in care in an empathetic and professional way
- Good communication within the care team
- Overcoming barriers to communication with people in need of care
- Modern corporate communication: transparent and authentic
- Stress management in everyday care work
- Internal company information webinars for nursing staff (company pension, etc.)
- Leadership training for nursing service managers
At the same time, the current relaunch of the website www.werpflegtwie.de is intended to help caregivers find good employers in the care sector. The enhanced rating system is a great orientation aid for caregivers. The ratings on the portal also help people in need of care and their relatives to find suitable care services and care facilities.